Monday, December 20, 2010

trontroid

Tuesday I ran, took care of some errands, and then whipped up a killer zucchini pasta dish for din.

Wednesday the cooking bug was still in effect so I concocted a beef stir fry.

Thursday I hopped on the jorb prowl again.

Friday morning I downloaded the original Metroid and had at that for a while before meeting up with Steph for the Dean's xams party which was jovial as usual - we ending up with a ton of leftover food somehow.

Saturday morning I finally beat Metroid, but only received the second highest completion screen:

Metroiod Samus ending

Later that night we hit up Tron, which was perty swell.

tron legacy
Sunday we voyage to Mary Jane and stayed on that side of the hill all day since the snow was to die for!

mary jane epic snow day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home