Monday, December 06, 2010

so little to do, so much time

Last week was pretty chock full of activities, but Steph had vacation. Now it's just me & Ruggles. So monday I just did post holiday chores around the house, since we were rarely home for any length of time. Tuesday I ventured to Copper solo. Maybe only an inch or so of new snow, but they had a few more lifts open than last time. Took it pretty easy until I stumbled upon this gem of a powder cache:

copper tuesday

Unfortunately it funneled out to the Alpine lift which was closed! So I had to hike back out to the run under the Super Bee. One more run after that and I headed home, a day well lived. And it kept getting better because Steph whipped up a. tasty sqash pizza for dinner.

squash pizza

The weather has been fairly mild for this time of year so I've been able to get some good jogs in during the day in between jOoorb searching.

Saturday, Steph & I headed to Flatirons and finished up our xmas shopping, capping it off with dinner at Gordon Biersch - they had a killer winter strong ale.

Sunday it was snowing in the mountains, so we headed up to Winter Park with Greg - plenty of fresh in the morning and it kept on falling. I'll leave you with some swell actions shots of me & Steph.

marc sleuce

stepha sleuce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home