Thursday, November 18, 2010

laid

Got into work and my boss was sitting at my desk and informed me that today was to be my last - the company had run out of money and reduced other employees to part-time. So I packed up my things, cleaned up my files, and headed home with a mere one month's severance - kinda sucks after 7 years at the company. On the bright side, it's certainly time for a change! Went for a run, took a nap, then Steph came home with some celebratory imbibement.

Unfortunately, Steph got whatever maladie I previously had so she came home from work early on tuesday. We bummed around and watched tele most of the day. All the while the mountains were getting pounded. So wednesday, Greg & I headed up to Copper (which almost didn't happen due to raiod closures). Fourteen inches of fresh and no lines made for a pretty badass first day of the season. Only American Eagle & Excelerator were open but we still rode freshies all day.

american eagle

Applied for unemployment earlier today, went for another run, then took care of some errands. Joearb search to commence shortly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home