Wednesday, December 08, 2010

black tuesday

Been getting in pretty decent shape now that I can go running during the day. After I hit the lake, I cleaned & de-labeled a ton of bottles for some upcoming batches.

bottles

Once I had completed that project I remembered that the Black Angels were in town at the Bluebird. Steph was at class and not having anything else to do, I drove downtown. Unfortunately when I got there, the show was sold out. Damb with a B! Luckily it only took me about 10 minutes to score a ticket at face. Dang glad I did too, because it was a helluva show! Not as mind blowing as the first time I saw them mainly because they toned down the visual psychedelics. Seems like they lost a member too, the female multi-instrumentalist. Killer show nonetheless. Here's some vid and the setlist:



Set:

You On The Run
Bloodhounds on My Trail
Bad Vibrations
Entrance Song
Sniper at the Gates of Heaven
The Sniper
Haunting at 1300 McKinley
Yellow Elevator #2
Black Grease
Mission District
Science Killer
The First Vietnamese War
Better Off Alone
Phospherene Dream
True Believers
Telephone
E:
Manipulation
Young Men Dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home