Tuesday, May 12, 2009

number three

Went over to steph's for dinner, then packed up and headed to the B.Side Lounge for the 3rd night of Gener. I brought the rig out tonight so I could help mike out with the taping. Basically you have to set up mics there in between the back bar and the crowd, leaving drunk people on all sides, so an extra set of mics is a good precaution for a random mishap. For example, midway through the show, not too far in front of us, some guy passed out cold and hit the floor sending beers flying everywhere. Yet another stellar performance from Gener with some real gems tossed in.



marble tulip juicy tree
birthday boy
chocolate town
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
she's your baby
dont get to close
tried and true
dont laugh I love you >
push the lil daisies
big jilm
the grobe
mutilated lips
even if you dont*
lullaby*
happy colored marbles*
so long jerry
she wanted to leave
mollusk
The party
flutes of the chi
puffy cloud
buenos tardes
gener's gone

*pianotron

My recording is now up at COTapers - enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home