Monday, May 11, 2009

weenkend

Went over to steph's friday to watch the celts game - bummer on that game. My first weekend in a long time without homework, I almost didn't know what to do with myself. I wound up running some errands, and cleaning up my back porch saturday while it was nice & sunny. Later that night we grilled out before heading to the Walnut Room for the first of three Gene Ween solo shows. Cool venue, never been there before. Sold out, prolly about 200 or so folks, but not overcrowded. Gener was on point and played a bunch of tunes the regular Ween rarely plays. When we left it was pooring rain.



Your Party
Friends
Stay Forever
The Grobe
Mutilated Lips
Back To Basom
Push The Lil Daisies
Lullaby*
Even If You Don't*
Happy Colored Marbles*
Mountains and Buffalo
Spinal Meningitis
Through It All
Birthday Boy
Baby Bitch
Tried and True
Chocolate Town
Little Birdie
Don't Get 2 Close 2 My Fantasy
Don't Laugh, I Love You
El Camino
What Deaner Was Talking About
Blarney Stone

*on electric piano

You can hop on a torrent of the show at BrownTracker or a different version on COTapers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home