Wednesday, May 06, 2009

jacq's b-day whirlwind

The rest of last weekend was cold and rainy which was conducive to the homework I had to complete. Watched the red sox game saturday (nice weekend sweep of the wanks!), and the celts double overtime loss sunday as study breaks.

This past friday we all met up at the rio for happy hour to celebrate jacq's b-day. For some reason it took me forever to get there - I hit a bunch of traffic. We had dinner there, and then moved on to bacaro for a round, and then on to Seven for some dancing replete with busting out an umbrella during 'umbrella'. Again, and overcast weekend, so working on my final paper was not a biggy. Study break saturday night over at steph's to watch the celts triumph (finally!) over the bulls.

jacqBday

Our final paper was a team effort, and I had submitted my portion saturday, and they came through sunday morning with their end, so I felt pretty good riding bikes down to Jill's for jacq's b-day brunch with the fam. We fully quaffed the bottomless champagne and ate heartily. After brunch, we realized the nuggets game was on, so we went down the street to the west end to watch and were eventually shunned for being 'rowdy' or some such nonsensical attribute to have at a bar. We left boldly and ended up back at the rio - full circle!

Monday morning I was a bit under the weather, but rallied later in the day to present with the team in the last class of my MBA program. I am all done!!! Fin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home