Monday, August 28, 2006

better way

Not much time to catch my breath as the ben harper/damian marley show suddenly appeared on my calander for wednesday. I remember buying tickets while it was still the ski season. We had an all star cast in attendance, and we made up for lost time in the lot (since it was a weeknight). Damian's set was really good - love the guy who just waves a flag. Ben et al were spot on as usual, one of those bands that translates fantastically in a live setting more so than in the studio. I decided to leave before the second encore to beat traffic, but unfortunately, someone fell off the venue, and the rescue helicopter landed three cars ahead of me on the road out. I foolishly went out the back exit through morrison which always gets us lost. This was no exception, and by the time I had gotten back on track, I was in concert traffic on 93 anyway. Oh well.

Set I:
• Faded
• Steal My Kisses
• Diamonds On The Inside
• Get It Like You Like It
• Excuse Me Mr.
• Waiting For You
• Morning Yearning
• Forgiven
• Glory & Consequence
• Please Don't Talk About Murder While I'm Eating
• Ground On Down
• Black Rain
• Get Up, Stand Up (with damian marley)

Encore I:
• Another Lonely Day
• Walk Away
• Lifeline
• Where Could I Go


Encore II:
• God Fearing Man
• Heart Of Gold
• Sexual Healing
• Burn One Down
• Better Way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home