Monday, August 28, 2006

chili peachy

The weeks are slipping away from me again. The Red Hot Chili Peppers were in town on the 18th, and I took lauren for her birthday. The show was pretty solid, better than the last time I took lauren a few years back. They played some older tunes (me and my friends, funky monks), a cover of 'will you still love me' by the shirelles, and a bunch of the new stuff which sounded pretty good live.

chili

GW came into boulder on saturday, and after jacq showed up to surprise re-decorate my bathroom for my birthday, we ended up at a 'peach' party, which may have intentionally coincided with the Lafayette Peach Festival which was going on that same day. Robin and jesse were the hosts, and they had decks set up with some ragga dudes spinning dub fair until later in the night jake took over and we housed around until it was time to go. Whatever was in that punch sure packed one - wow.

peachy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home