Sunday, July 30, 2006

time after time

More to follow, but here's the setlists from red rocks last night:

wEEn:
Golden Eel
Baby Bitch
Spinal Menengitis
Light me Up
Happy Colored Marbles
Take me Away
The Grobe
Even if you Don't
Wavin my Dick In the Wind
Voodoo Lady
Exactly Where I'm At
Bananas and Blow
HIV song
Buckingham Green
Captain
The Mollusk
Chocolate Town
Tried and True
Mutilated Lips
Johnny on the Spot
Dr. Rock
Puerto Rican Power
I Can't Put my Finger on it
Ocean Man
Reggaejunkiejew
Someday
Blarney Stone

flaming LIPS:
Race For the Prize
Bohemian Rhapsody
Free Radicals
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 2
Vein of Stars
Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
The W.A.N.D.
My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion
She Don't Use Jelly
(marriage proposal on stage)
Do You Realize
War Pigs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home