Sunday, April 10, 2011

cwa & rox

Tuesday I went to the Conference on World Affairs at CU. The topic was "Katy, Ke$ha & Gaga - the New Feminism", but the main reason I chose this one was because Jello Biaffra was on the panel. All of the panelists were pretty good especially the Irish woman and Jello was pretty funny - he decided it was pronounced 'Casha' since she had a dollar sign in her name. The guy that was kind of useless was the record label exec - he didn't have much to add because he was too PC.

jello2

Wednesday I went to the Rockies / Dodgers game with Paul. The weather threatened rain all day, but we lucked out. And the Rockies won 7-5!

roxgame

Friday I met up at Ozo for lunch with Jacq, bought some new hiking shoes with a bunch of accumulated gift cards from my unlce, and ran some other random errands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home