Monday, April 04, 2011

toothless

Tuesday I had my wisdom tooth pulled - it came out pretty easily. I was expecting some pain afterward so I hunkered down with a bunch of soup. Surprising, the aftermath was pretty tame. Friday we had a pot roast dinner with Meg & Paul over at hillside.

Saturday morning I went for a run then planted some morning glories out back since my neighbor gave me a bunch of pre-soaked seeds. Later that afternoon, we used our groupon for Asher Brewing which is a relatively new, all-organic brewery in Gunbarrel. We each got the samplers, then a pint and took home a growler of their Kolsch.

kettle

tanks

We had hoped to sync up with some folks in town to grab dinner, but we we didn't get in touch with anyone until we were almost home, so we tried out the new pizza joint in Louisville, Lucky Pie, who have a great beer selection. And then we got some ice cream next door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home