Monday, March 14, 2011

some intys

Monday morning I had a phone interview for a job I really want - I think it went pretty well, even though phone intys are tough because it's hard to gauge the interviewer's reactions via body language.

Tuesday I headed up to Winter Park with Andy. It had snowed a snowed a bit and there were good powder caches in the Parsen Bowl trees, although it was wicked windy on the ridge.

panoramic weather 2011-03-08

Wednesday we met up with L-town folk for happy hour at Cactus Wheel - not the best beer selection, but their tequila list was extremely tempting, and so I indulged. They also had great taco sliders for cheap.

I guess the phone inty went well, because I had an in-person interview on friday afternoon. Although I was slightly overdressed in a tie, the interview went great. Now I just have to hurry up and wait to hear back...

Saturday, did some shopping at the mall with Stepha, then had a couple brews at CB Potts. Go suburbia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home