Tuesday, December 22, 2009

tree trimming

Wednesday was my company's holiday party at John's in boulder. It was a pretty fancy multi-course dinner. I had buffalo sirloin strip, and steph got the ahi/scallop plate. Friday, steph visited her sister's new baby, I fixed the screen door, then we took it easy and watched The Rocker, planning on riding in the a.m. But when morning rolled around, we were not quite as motivated. So we got some errands and such done. I went for a jog in my new winter running sweats, later we watched the Doors movie, and called it an early night so we could ride sunday. Which we did, up at Keystone. We started off on the North Peak and the snow was hard and icey, then we pretty much rode under the Montezuma lift on Bachelor the rest of the day. Sure we were trimming trees a bit, but there were some nice bumps to play on.

keystone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home