Tuesday, December 12, 2006

holiday party weekend

Had guys night with GW on friday, hitting up connor o'neils before girls night inadvertently found us at the west end. Then we all walked back to my hut and listened to records. Later on my crazy neighbor yelled at one of my arriving guests for knocking on my door.

Saturday morning sts9 tix went onsale for the 5 nights at the boulder theater in march, and that's when I realized I left my tab open at the west end. Good thing steph & GW were on the ball and picked up tix for the fri & sat shows. Post ticketing, we had brunch with the edgewood ladies crew.

Then it was off to meet the fam for the CU xmas concert put on by the school of music. Immediately following the performance, was the office party dinner at matam fez, a moroccan restaurant. We sat on pillows and ate with our hands. I had the hare for my main course, it tasted like chicken.

Then we met up with jerc & kerr at trilogy. It wasn't too crowded and the dj was decent so we stuck around for a while before meeting up with donna et al and slummed it at the scumdowner. I also went back to the west end to pick up my credit card and close my tab, but they claimed they didn't have it.

Phew - busy weekend. Cancelled my card, and so far there have been no erroneous charges. I spent most of sunday lying around watching football and (kind of) doing homework for last night's class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home