Wednesday, November 22, 2006

it is what it is

This past weekend really sucked. I hate hanging out with my girlfriend, my sister, her best friend, and my brother in law. They're a bunch of dullards, especially when we go camping in utah. Our buddy jim who invited us all along wasn't a hero when he produced 60 PBRs after the keg failed to appear, and too bad his pals already had a bonfire going when we showed up at 11.30 in the pm. Things really started to go downhill when I woke up and discovered that we were camping on top of a bluff overlooking a vast expanse of canyon. Offroading in said canyon was definitely the low point in my life. Not to mention the ugly sunset. But the worst was having to sit through yet another bonfire with even more beer and food on saturday night. The drive home sunday wasn't even remotely scenic. I should have stayed home.

utah1

utah2

utah3

utah4

utah5

utah7

utah6

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hate hanging out with you too ;) and could the weather have been any worse?

11/30/2006 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home