Monday, July 17, 2006

silence when you're shouting at me

My weekend was fairly casual. I went to see A Scanner Darkly on friday, and walked out about 50 minutes in. I was expecting WAY too much maybe, and I guess I should have known better since keanu reeves was the star. The cool animation technique could not disguise the abysmal acting and lackluster plot.

Saturday I hunted down someone to help me transfer the bts dats, which proved to be unsuccessful. I'd recorded at 48khz, and he played back and transferred to wav at 41.1khz, so my 120 minute tape was 129 minutes long as a wav file = no good. I sorted him with a sixer anyway for effort points. Spent some QT with lauren at hillside, did laundry, grilled out and watched What's New Pussycat with my dad, which was f-in hilarious.

Started packing / throwing things out on sunday. It's amazing the stuff you can accumulate, and some the junk I managed to move more than once. Also found & ordered the piece of gear that will let me transfer my digital audio direct from my dat deck to my lappy, so I don't have to worry about getting my HHB repaired anytime soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger kp said...

Well that sure is a nice bonus! I'll hit you with my new addy once I'm situated.

7/19/2006 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home