Saturday, July 08, 2006

B+

So that is my grizade from my class which thankfully ended late wednesday evening. Phew! Over and done for now. In celebration I went and found a new apartment to rent come the end of the month. Swanky, couple of bedrooms, 9th & north, which is a stones throw away from the seriously footy foot of the foothills and the downtown pearl street area. I was largely encouraged by the legendary Gdubs bould decision to losen anchor in the SE and set sail to dryer land. I cannot wait for his touchdown in these parts - hooOOOOooorah!

I lost track with you, my readers this past couple of weeks (if in fact that should even be plural). No excuses save for the ones I've burdened with you before. Let's see, france is in the f-in actual final now. Tip of my hat to that. Derrick threw a full on PBR keg rager at his jiffy pop broomfield hut on monday, chaos logically ensued and eventually found me being wisked away in the back of a convertable to gunbarrel, of all places, for some hot tub action. Completely oblivious that kevin & laura were still on their way. Heidi & Steph were kind enough to circle back to grab them and re-route them to the 'barrel', and we capped it off from there.

Tuesday was a wash, sleeping, studying, but eventaully heading to hillside for a family 'to do' done right. Never did catch fireworks... shame on me.

Right now I'm half helping robert & angie repaint their dining room. But not after birthday festivities for beth's 26th beginning at rhumba and finishing at bacarro ealier this evening.

-mountainous mouthfulls-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home