Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LauRenn's wedding

Got out of work early friday and headed up to the Red Lion for the rehearsal. They had a temporary bridge in place after the washout last month. After the rehearsal, I went to pick up Stepha and my suit, then we headed back to Boulder for the rehearsal dinner. We were a bit early so we stopped by Connor's for a brew then walked over to the Dushambe for a delicious meal.

Saturday morning I stopped by the post office to pay 34ยข postage due on a 7" I got off Disogs. My suit jacket was a bit large so I went to pick up a new one after the postal errand. Steph's sister, niece & nephew arrived at milo right before I got picked up by Paul and my uncle. En route, we also picked up the necromancer, who was running a bit late. Got to the Red Lion and headed up to the groomsmen room, which was more closet-size than roomy. We polished off some fine bourbon and taiwanese spirits and were ready for action. The ceremony was outside and the weather was perfect. Dinner was delicious and before long it was dancing time.

laur wedding

laur wedding4

laur wedding 5

laur wedding 3

Congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home