Thursday, July 01, 2010

melvins are the rock

Melvins played the Ogden on tuesday and pummeled their way through two sets of oldies & newies. This was the first time I'd seen them since the addition of the second drummer and the bassist from Big Business, who've been on board for the last three albums. Bumped into a bunch of folks at the show, including my old neighbor who told me the real reason why they were evicted.

buzzo

Set 1
Sacrifice
Civilized Worm

Black Stooges

Pig House

Electric Flower

Anaconda

Black Bock

The Kicking Machine

Billy Fish

Skin Horse


Set 2
The Water Glass
Evil New War God

AMAZON

The Talking Horse

Hung Bunny

Roman Bird Dog

Let It All Be

My Generation

Revolve

Bacon Industry

Lovely Butterfly

Grab my tape over at Dime or COTapers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home