Friday, June 04, 2010

the black keys

I had snagged a ticket to the Black Keys somewhat at the last minute (a week before selling out) after being blown away by their new disc. I met up with a friend of mine down at the Fillmore and we nabbed a nice spot nearish the front after the opener was through. The core duo kicked off the show with earlier material, then were joined by a bass & keys player to flesh out the sound for the newer stuff before finishing up the set with oldies. Two song encore et voila! These guys are intense live - I highly recommend.

black keys A

black keys B

Set:
Thickfreakness
Girl Is On My Mind
10 AM Automatic
Set You Free
Breaks
Stack Shot Billy
Busted
Everywhere I Go
Strange Times
Same Old Thing
Tighten Up
Howlin' For You
Too Afraid To Love You
Next Girl
The Only One
She's Long Gone
Ten Cent Pistol
Your Touch
I'll Be Your Man
No Trust
I Got Mine

Encore:
Everlasting Light
Till I Get My Way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home