Monday, April 19, 2010

car troubles

Brought my car in friday for a transmission flush and to fix the AC, and returned with a laundry list of other items needin fixin - front brakes/rotors, cv joints, tires. All of which I'll roll out incrementally over the next few weeks in order to ease the financial burden.

Saturday I chillaxed with Ruggles most of the day. Later that evening we christened Jacq & Andy's new hut and dubbed it 3959. We didn't hang out too long since there was no furniture and we had a party to attend - some friends from the ladies' running group. Hung out for a while, but called it a relatively early night since Steph had to cycle in the AM.

ruggz1

Sunday afternoon I flipped between the Rockies & Red Sox games - both ended up losing. Afterwards I got some fresh air in the form of a jog. For dinner we tried out Smashburger, which was mighty tasty but greasy as heck. Adding bacon to my mushroom swiss burger prolly didn't help.

smashburger

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ruggles said...

the camera doesn't always add 10 pounds - look how skinny i look! meow.

4/28/2010 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home