Monday, September 22, 2008

slept after watching

Had a chill friday - steph came over and we made meatball subs and watched the season finale of Weeds and the Jackass movie which, surprisingly enough, I had never seen - funny stuff.

Saturday I worked on my final paper for my current class while steph ran some crazy long distance for her marathon training. My parents called a little later on to see if we wanted to go to Sam's with them and, following in the great tradition of procrastination, we did. And a while after that we went to the mall where I bought some pants and we took in a viewing of Burn After Reading, which was pretty amusing. We watched SNL then called it a night.

Sunday all the ladies went to the last Rockies home game, and I cranked out the rest of my paper. I took a break to go running, and found some new trails heading up to Waneka which were a nice change of pace. While I ran I listened to the new TV on the Radio album which is pretty badass. Which got me thinking, I should prolly catch up on some of my album reviews since I have been listening to a bunch of great stuff lately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home