Tuesday, September 02, 2008

laborious festivius

Friday afternoon was like the opening credits to the Flintstones for me, without the dinosaurs and large rocks. I picked up some flowers on my way to steph's and then we rode bikes down to the southern sun for dinner, where we spotted the 'heeeeyyyyy diver' as featured below:

diver heeeeyyy

When we got back to the bear, we watched Weeds then the movie King of California. It was about Michael Douglas who played a crazy that thought there was treasure buried in LA somewhere and his daughter, Evan Rachel Wood, put up with his zaniness. It kind of dragged so I didn't bother finishing it after steph passed out. I flipped over to Apocalypse Now and remarked to myself the striking similarities that it held with the recent HBO miniseries Generation Kill - Hajji don't surf!

Saturday I headed back to milo and worked on a paper. As my productivity wound down, I caught the red sox game on the teletron, then steph came over and made a kick-ass dinner. Sunday morning the ladies were in a 10-mile race in Louisville, so andy & I rode our bikes over to the park to greet them at the finish line. Then it was back to work on the paper before meeting up with the fam at 'meg's sports bar' to watch the CU/CSU game - a nice season opener victory (38-17) for the buffs!

Monday I finished up my paper while steph made a delicious crepe brunch. And then all the gloriousness that is labor came to an end when I had to go to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home