Tuesday, August 07, 2007

take me to your leader

CU hosts a shakespeare festival every year, so me and stephanie decided to check out All's Well that End's Well friday night. Unfortunately I can't tell you how it ended since we ditched at the the intermission partially due to tedium but also because the theatre was not air conditinoed, and we were starving.

Saturday I cleaned out and organized my basement, then did some bulk shopping at sam's. I also got one of my b-day presents from the fam - a new gas grill. It looks just like this except the entire thing is chromed out. I dig it because it looks like a martian.

martian grill

Later on we had some cocktails over at jacq's then planned on riding bikes to pearl street but it started pouring. We bussed it instead and headed to the new roof top at the rio where our service was lousy - they were almost intentionally mean to us or something, it was odd. We decided to hit up conor o'neil's after that and I suddenly wasn't feeling great so I remedied that, and was ready for round two. Then we hit up the downer before calling it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home