Wednesday, May 30, 2007

there goes the neighborhood

Had a nice and relaxing memorial day weekend. Kicked it off friday night by watching some 'blockbuster' movies at home. Not too thought provoking, but entertaining enough, such as comic book & video game character based fair. Headed over to j&d's new hut saturday. Prior to moving in they are redoing the floors and painting. So they got a keg and people came & went. They've got a slammin backyard, so we pretty much camped out there all weekend. It was actually kind of like camping too, we grilled all of our food, and even slept on air mattresses. I wasn't much for painting, but I mowed the lawn, cleaned the skylight, and provided some dinner as my helpful contributions. During the day saturday I got in a hike over the upper sanitas trail, and sunday steph & I headed up chataqua. Monday, stephanie ran the bolder boulder so I went down to the stadium to watch her triumphant finish. There were 50,000 registered runners this year & that many more spectators all over the place which made for a festive memorial day capped off by the star wars legacy special on the history channel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

triumphant??? not sure.... still don't know my time either! :P

6/01/2007 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home