Tuesday, May 02, 2006

this time this year

Started off the day of saturn with a visit to stella's (my foster neighborhood coffee shop) before the search for jacq's b-day gift began. Thanks to angie's dilligent and thorough research, it was pretty smooth sailing. I spent the rest of the afternoon exploring establishments along the broadway corridor, my fave of which was indyink. With my shopping duties behind me, I headed back to logan to spend some down time with p&b. On my way to sync up with dylan and the ladies for the rest of the evening's festivities, I stopped by robert's and witnessed the beginning stages of what I expect to be the horseshoe pit of the summer. After a round of aps at steph's new pad, we dined at via and capped off jacq's b-day at the 9th door.

the ladies, the ladies:
the ladies, the ladies

-hoo rah-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home