Thursday, December 30, 2004

schooled

After breaking a dish due to my lack of depth perception, I settled down and watched funny man Jack Black and one of my favorite actor's sisters, Joan Cusack ("as I live & breath, it's Mrs. Stubbs!") in School of Rock which was downright hilarious, even though it had kids in it.

The Buffs beat UTEP in the Houston Bowl yesterday 33-28, unfortunately I couldn't watch because the game was on at 2pm. The fact that the 71,000 seat stadium was only 27,000 people full, suggests that football games don't really work in the middle of the afternoon in the middle of the week.

Flood count: 120,000. =(

Jerry Springer: the Opera is being released in England this week. Now if someone would only make Silence of the Lambs: the Musical the world would truly be a better place.

-biting the hand that feeds, neph-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home