Tuesday, December 21, 2004

laptastic

The inventor of my favorite evening drink claims that, "the image of Red Bull is definitely nothing to do with any food product, but has a luxury, lifestyle identification." To this I tip my nose upward and exclaim, "brah-vo".

Vomit alert: Ashlee Simpson will sing(?) during
halftime at the Orange Bowl on January 4th in Miami. They deserve to host her redonk schtick as karmic retribution for the Dolpins embarrassing the Pats last night. Do you remember the Squish the Fish (or was it the Skin the Fins) thing from 1986?

It looks like Suprnova is no longer around. Not a great loss, I suppose - as of late there has been a decline in both quality & diversity of releases. Besides, legend has it that when one vanishes, three will appear.

On that note, I'm currently enjoying my store bought version of Chin Up, Chin Up's new release, We Should Have Never Lived Like We Were Skyscrapers.

-split level, neph-

1 Comments:

Blogger kp said...

Glad they are to your liking.

12/22/2004 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home