Thursday, December 23, 2004

monitron tan

Not much doin' today. No one's around. It's freezing out and snowy. I've been in contact with a skeleton crew on the east coast and the outlook is similar, except no snow.

I suppose I could make a list of my top albums of 2004 (alphabetically):

beta band - Heroes to Zeroes
blonde redhead - Misery Is A Butterfly
bright channel - s/t
clinic - Winchester Cathedral
the faint - Wet from Birth
gerdern state - OST
guided by voices - Half Smiles of the Decomposed
hot IQ's - s/t
interpol - Antics
jens lekman - Maple Leaves EP
modest mouse - Good News...
joanna newsom - Milk-Eyed Mender
orb - Bicycles & Tricycles
erlend oye - DJ Kicks
sonic youth - Sonic Nurse
sondre lerche - Two Way Monologue
the streets - A Grand Don't Come For Free

I've been listening to just about everything and enjoying a lot of it, but I think these are the ones I may still listen to next year. I'm sure there are a couple more which slipped throught the cracks (i.e. came out earlier in the year), but if I had to pick 17, that would be them.

If you're worried about looking your best over the holidays, and don't stare at a computron monitron all day like I do, you can always go to your local spray tan booth. It sure looks like a lot of fun:

spray tan

I'll bet she looks pretty good after the color develops, or drys, or whatever it does!

-bronzin', neph-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot about Bjork - Medulla

1/03/2005 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and Iron and Wine you dipshit arch nemesis Eric with a C!! (email me ecoon1225@hotmail.com)

1/03/2005 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home