Wednesday, March 21, 2007

wack tuesday

Everything seemed to go wrong yesterday. I get to work, and the motherboard on my computer is fried. So I grabbed a newer computer, which is pretty cool if they let me continue to use it. I was waiting for the computer tech guys at compusa to diagnose my computer, but they had to wait for a manager so I walked over to starbucks to get a coffee and kill some time. It had a leaky lid, so I managed to get it all over my shirt instead. The goons at compusa were far from efficient and wanted all sorts of loot upfront, so I bagged that idea, went back to the office and spent a good portion of the day loading up all my old stuff onto the new computron. Luckily all my files are backed up every night, but I had to scramble to replace all of my cool programs. After work, I went to the grocery where I picked up one of those cool new tubular lightbulbs which Al Gore raves about only to discover it wouldn't fit in any of my bulbless lamps. Then I put on Freddy Got Fingered which was a good break from my doldrums. Then I walked over to Ideal market to pick up some old school lightbulbs, which I realized I already had when I returned home. Watched the first ep of The IT Crowd which was OK, but kind of just an intro to all of the characters (I've heard it gets way better). The capper was some fucking dog yelping outside my window from about 3 - 5am. I'm going to bring the old computro over to Renaissance at lunch, and I'm kind of hoping it's not worth the fix, because I'm digging on this new bad boy I'm using way too much, which I guess could be the upside to yesterday's debacle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

give that dog some of the recalled canned food. that should take care of him ;)

3/21/2007 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home