Monday, November 06, 2006

fri thru sun

What was meant to be a casual friday evening turned into a rather late night. While I was grabbing a burrito, I wound up with a handful tickets to hear Q-bert spin, so I rallied the troops to join me. The set was short, and merely worthy of a free ticket, but it was fun hanging out with my denver pals and meeting jilian.

The next morning steph & I biked over to the tailgate spot a bit late, after I vowed earlier in the week that I would not be late. Oh well. It was a much colder day than expected, but we got $10 tix so we watched another sloppy loss. That evening we tried to go see marie antoinette which was sold out, so we took in running with scissors instead, which was much darker than the previews suggest, but still a good watch. That kid had it rough.

Wathced the two big nfl games on sunday - broncos/steelers and pats/colts, over at milo. We ate good iti food, and jacq made me a nice framed collage of celebrities that I cannot stand the sight of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home