Thursday, May 05, 2005

uno dos tres

Happy cinquo de mayo! For all you numerologists, it's also 5/5/05 which may be lucky or something.

Skipped the Kasabian show in denver last night. I didn't feel up for a long wednesday night just to hear only one album's worth of material (even though I rather enjoy that one album). Took it easy on the homefront instead and caught the red sox/tigers game, which the sox won 4-3 (yea!). As I watched the game, I listened to the sound of skateboards click-clack past my window down colorado ave - I dig that sound.

Note to self - must get together with john for future viewings of alias. Justin Case you were wondering, my favorite theme from alias is that bad guys love to work out of nightclubs in far away places that you learned the name of by playing RISK. Oh yeah, and the meaning of life is 52, not 42.

Good news - the Colorado smoking ban passed in the hiz-ouse, and now it's off to the senate. The bill will essentially ban all smoking in public buildings with the exception of cigar bars and the smoking lounge at DIA.

-five alive, neph-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home